Sunday, March 22, 2009


SPRING SPRING SPRING
not great pics but this was the first day of spring n it was awesome! we went for a run, cleaned the garage, worked in the yard n sean drug (is that right) syler around the back yard on the snowboard on whatever snow was left. and i shampooed every last square inch of my car. besides my mom, talia should totally appreciate this considering she told me i needed to through a match to it. my car was totally momed!!!

1 comment:

Groshon said...

way to go Sadie you cleaning freak! I have been attacking spring cleaning little by little but I get overwhelmed and I don't know what to do!
I know fur sure that my butt needs to get runnin' before bloomsday though so we need to pick a day that we can get out together!

I LOVE the new pics of Ryder, what a cutie pie! And I love Sylers nickname for him too :)