Sean, Sadie, Syler, Ryder, and Bayler
Syler is such a cutie and I totally love his hair! Ryder is super cute too. I want to knit a baby sweater one of these days.
K, so you just never post, then out of nowhere post like 359,670,432 posts all at once? I don't get it. Where have you been? Besides posting a billion blogs (yes, the amount just increased)?Do you even know I'm having a boy? Do you even know I'm pregnant? Do you even know we're related???
Jeepers! That was a lot of posts, but certainly very fun to see! Finally! :) Your little boys are so darn cute...syler is so studly and ryder is just so sweet. i can't believe he is a few months old now! goodness gracious! i love that picture of syler next to the tiny christmas tree.
FINALLY!!! I love every post and every picture! Syler and Ryder are both so dang cute and Zoe loves to squeak at their pictures!And we still like you guys even if you are posers... oh wait, maybe that is because we are posers too?! hehe!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Syler is such a cutie and I totally love his hair! Ryder is super cute too. I want to knit a baby sweater one of these days.
K, so you just never post, then out of nowhere post like 359,670,432 posts all at once? I don't get it.
Where have you been? Besides posting a billion blogs (yes, the amount just increased)?
Do you even know I'm having a boy? Do you even know I'm pregnant? Do you even know we're related???
Jeepers! That was a lot of posts, but certainly very fun to see! Finally! :)
Your little boys are so darn cute...syler is so studly and ryder is just so sweet. i can't believe he is a few months old now! goodness gracious!
i love that picture of syler next to the tiny christmas tree.
FINALLY!!! I love every post and every picture! Syler and Ryder are both so dang cute and Zoe loves to squeak at their pictures!
And we still like you guys even if you are posers... oh wait, maybe that is because we are posers too?! hehe!
Post a Comment