




We have been pretty busy lately trying to figure everything out, but we are starting to settle into a routine finally. Sadie is doing great with the pregnancy and is about 22 weeks along. We will get our ultrasound next friday, so it should be neat. Syler is such a cool kid, he is our best friend, and it is so fun to play with him and watch him grow. He holds our hands and pulls us around the house, plays the harmonica, hide and seek, and wrestles with me. He even dances and tries to sing the Winnie the Pooh theme song, and apparently somehow learned to dribble a soccer ball. Hope you are all doing well! It's been a while so I will put quite a few pics up.

3 comments:
The pictures are so cute! You guys really make a cute family...syler is a little dude! That video of him playing soccor is amazing! how does he do that? I love how he just keeps going and going! and he's so serious the whole time! :) funny kid. it will be great to see another cutie added to your little family. love you guys!
p.s. sadie I love your pink shirt! i even clicked on the picture to see it bigger...very cute! is it maternity?
*oops, i mean "soccEr"...i can spell most the time.
Syler is soo adorable and what a little soccer stud!
I hope your ultrasound went well you will have to let us know about it.
Congrats on your new job too! Mom told me about it so I didn't get all the details but that is really exciting that you got something permanent at HF!
Post a Comment